Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy Bass Day to Me

It's my 32nd birthday today. I'm also leaving for Nashville in just a few hours. I'll stay there Monday night and then catch the shuttle in the morning to Victor Wooten's Bass/Nature Camp in a state park outside of Nashville.

I'll let you know how it goes. Aside from getting monster bass chops and having a really good time, I also plan to spread the message of environmentalism and see what happens. I'll take a copy of The Corporation and I plan to give it to someone, with the instruction that they watch it and give it to someone else.

Anyway, I'm packing and thinking and packing and thinking. I'm pretty sure I'm about to have a very unique experience. All I have to do for five days is play and learn music and study the natural environment.

See ya in a week.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Siel said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a nice one, and that you enjoy your time at the camp :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home